Now Playing: 10 point strategy for ending abuse and torture
From the website
"Human Rights First.org"
Here we have a group that has to tell our Government how to act appropriate. From the opening paragraph of the Human Rights First web page on this topic, I give you fellow Zebra3 readers, the opening advice that I am sure the White House received as well:
This plan is intended to move beyond concern and dismay and set a positive way forward. The goal of this plan is to help the United States reclaim its role as a leading defender of fairness and liberty in the world and to make clear that abuses like those we have seen and read about can never again be done in America's name
1. Commit to upholding the laws on interrogation and detention.
2. Investigate and prosecute all acts of torture and abuse and publicly report on
3. Ban the use of torture.
4. Rescind all orders permitting conduct that amounts to torture and abuse.
5. Compensate victims of abuse and notify their families.
6. Mandate rigorous training for interrogators and ban civilian contractors
from conducting interrogations.
7. Disclose the location of all U.S. detention facilities worldwide and account for
all detainees in custody.
8. Inspect all military detention facilities worldwide and report findings to
9. Provide all those in custody visits by the Red Cross and due process.
10. Ban transfer of prisoners to countries that use torture.
Seems to me, if my country cant abide by these simple suggested 10 Strategy Points they don't amount to a pile of dog crap on my lawn!
Seems to me, our government and Military might start to try living by some morals and follow the 10 point strategy. Heck - get this country back on its honest & forthright legs......but we will see! We will see indeed!
I actually kind of doubt the Military will do anything unless forced to by the courts! As crazy as that seems. Yet ironically ....Even being "told to by the courts" does not mean - that - "this group of out of control torture provocateurs" will even abide by the judge rule. They are rouge and beyond law as we knew it. Uncle Sam has gone mad!
To this day The McCain Torture Bill has not been abided by or enforced or followed. And my dear readers, its been over 8 months since bushman was on TV shaking hands and telling the world he was going to follow the anti-torture agreement! Over 8 months and NOTHING done yet........?
....Funny thing HAHAHA after he signed the Torture Bill......he added a "signage clause" to the bottom of the bill that lets him not follow the requirement of the bill or law. ( snicker*)
HAHAHA these guys are as crooked as carnies at the traveling circus! The whole process is a game of charades. Bush still permits torture ....and yet on TV lies and pretends he will stop using it.
Folks you have been bush~shitted! That why these 10 points need to be discussed.
WOW so let me clarify this! We nowhave to spell-out the 10 points solution - for these war mongers to follow?
Kind of odd but ...Did bushman claim he was a Christian? And he allows this torture crap to happen? hmmmm?
"GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN"