Now Playing: Friday comes with news - Please no working for a few months- huh? OK
Topic: 5-5-5 Social Distance
Save this link here -->
ON THE TOP RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CLICK ON ANY DAY OF THE CALENDAR TO READ THAT DAYS REPORT FOR MY 5-5-5 BLOG
5 Things I did that day
1. Sunshine - Sitting in the sun all day - I set up a cot in the back yard and took a short nap - Wow with my eyes closed .... it fealt like I was suntanning at the beach
2. Raked up another batch of Maganolia leaves from the front yard. Looks better. I also just like yesterday, sat in the sun and listened to lots of music through out the day
3. I listened (you can find this link for the program below under my 5 Ideas set ) to the Ralph Nader radio show on Health Care for All #singlepayer
4. Filed Lees Taxes w/ H&R Block - and started on mine
5. I got new today from my job --> I can use my 500-ish hours of sick pay and vacation hours that I have saved up, to keep a paycheck coming till August - thats a big relief due to the Museum being closed most likely into Fall - Im glad they are letting me (us) use all those sick pay hours I saved up - Another deep breath .... as the thoughts of a long summer vacation slowly seeps into my bloodstream.
5 Ideas & reoccurring thoughts of mine
1. The Ralph Nader Radio Hour - Recorded in Jan 2020 this is sooooo aplicable today Holy Cow Ralph when is Congress gonna wake up and give us Mediacare for all (health care topic radio program) https://ralphnaderradiohour.com/the-king-of-everything/
2. Oh say its not so (Feb news story) --> The Horn of Africa, one of the world's most impoverished regions, is being ransacked by billions of tiny invaders.
3. Bob Dylan's New 17-Minute Long Number One Hit : "Murder Most Foul"
4. The Shortwave Report is worth listening to (as I have mentioned before) - Here is the latest link 4/10/20 to this anti-war World News independent broadcast using only solar power to produce it - from California (off grid) http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2020/04/438428.shtml
5. Im kinda getting use to (SIP) sitting around the house all day --> and keeping track of what all is going on around here during the day and putting my 2 cents into everything.
5 Pictures of things I have seen or want to pass along to others
1. Tax paper insanity
2. No Borders No Nations - I like the concept
3. Capitalism banner
4. Relaxing at the Beach
5. Fencing at the Oregon Country Fair #woodart